Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jury duty and the flu

I started feeling achy as soon as I got home from work today, and by 7:30 I was feeling pretty toasty. Pooh called and lured me over with stuffed peppers and apple cake. He also supplied me with chewable vitamin C tablets and zinc lozenges.

When I got home, I checked in with the automated jury duty system and guess what? I have to report for jury duty tomorrow...at 8:30, in the morning. Awesome. I guess a decade of weaseling my way out of jury duty ends tomorrow. They'd better let me go home because a lot of people are gonna get sick.

DSC00612

4 comments:

Audrey said...

so are you sick or just whiny? don't blame me. i had the flu 3 weeks ago.

YZA said...

um, you are still sick...remember? god. they're playing this stupid video again about jury duty. and i'm sitting right next to one of the tvs. it's too loud. and i can't even see the screen.

Audrey said...

um, i had a cold a few days ago. the flu and the cold aren't the same thing, stooopid.

YZA said...

and you wonder why i'm mean to you