Thursday, March 8, 2007

1 Lion v. 42 Midgets; Midgets: 0, Lion: 42

Though, this isn't the lion that killed 28 Cambodian midgets and seriously injured 14 more, it I still wouldn't try to fight it. This story is a couple years old, but it was just brought to my attention today. It's surprising that the Cambodian government would allow this kind of thing to happen...but I guess it would be hard to refuse when you get to pocket 50% of all ticket sales.

UPDATE: I'm a chump. Here's why. Thanks Brian and Audrey for being real friends and not making me feel stupid or anything, jerks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Young,

I'll sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for 15 bucks, a pack of envelopes and some french fries.

Audrey said...

i think what brian is trying to say is that story is phoney baloney. look at the url address...chummmmmp

YZA said...

you both suck