Sunday, January 21, 2007

The spending & reorganizing continues

So tonight at Target I got: two pillows, three expensive bath towels, a knife set, a shelf/rack to organize my closet, some tea, and some cleaning supplies. My apartment's gonna be all grown up in no time.

Yesterday I reorganized the kitchen to accomodate my new purchases, today, it's the closet. Even though my closet only accounts for a fraction of the total space in my apartment, I think 95% of my stuff is in there. I found things that I didn't even realize I still had...or ever had. Bags, action figures (of Nelly, the rapper), zip drives, sewing machines, SEGA DREAMCASTS. I was only able to get about 1/3 of it cleaned out. I did manage to neatly organize all my paperwork into an accordian file. It gave me great satisfaction.

Tomorrow I will make pancakes for anyone who drops by.

DSC00504.JPG

UPDATE:
A car just drove by outside pumping Quiet Riot's "Cum On Feel the Noize" out of its speakers. It's the best kind of noise pollution.

3 comments:

bass said...

You need a pizza stone.

YZA said...

I was totally eyeing one yesterday. Don't tempt me any further.

Audrey said...

thanks for the pancakes, eggs, and sausage. tomorrow: butterscotch bread pudding! i can't wait