Monday, April 2, 2007

The man is out to get me

I got an email from my internet provider yesterday asking me to stop using peer-to-peer programs to download/upload NBC material. The letter pretty much asks my ISP to send me a reprimanding email and tell me to stop pirating. So all of you downloading episodes or seasons of The Office better stop it now.

In other news, is it shallow that I listen to Sufjan Stevens because I think he's kinda hot? No? Ok, good. Also, I think he looks like a young Clive Owen.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your attorney, I have to advise you to stop admitting to pirating movies on the internets. Katie and I watched Clive Owen in some movie with Jennifer Aniston, then saw Children of Men. He walks around with the exact same, slightly bewildered/stunned expression in both of them. I don't know much about Sufjan, but they use his song in Audrey's favorite movie of 2006, Little Miss Sunshine.

YZA said...

You'd make a fine lawyer. Matt Gonzalez would be proud.

Anonymous said...

ooo he really does look like him! i love clive.