Saturday, April 21, 2007

Are you 'aving a laugh?!

Audrey and I patiently wait our turn to be extras in a bank security video. He's 'aving a laugh!!

UPDATE: I made $200 being an extra today, but I also got injured by Ragoni's (a shoe store with many ugly shoes) metal storefront gate. After the thing fell on my shoulder and scrapped the skin off the back of my heel (see Fig. 1 below), the guy who worked there came out and chided at us for standing in front of his store. May karma shove something really large up your hole, shoe man.

IMG_3843
Fig. 1

3 comments:

Audrey said...

see this is much more exciting than your posts about bike tape

YZA said...

Just wait until I get my white bar tape in the mail. I'm gonna post my step-by-step process.

Anonymous said...

you know how much i hate feet. totally gross.