Monday, April 30, 2007

Audrey stole the camera I was going to buy...

...that Charlie bought first. Audrey is a known compulsive camera buyer. She owns about 6 digital and 50 film cameras. When I told her how awesome and spectacular the Canon Powershot SD1000 was with it's super boxy, super sexy body with matte finish was, she knew it was too good to pass up. So she bought it today; it's like getting salt rubbed really hard into my broke ass wounds. I'm setting up the Give Young Money So He Can Buy A Newer, Sexier Camera Fund. There are no bank accounts set up to send money to, so just give me cash when you see me. I need it now!

camera
Make this mine!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

stop using 'sexy' to describe the camera it's gross. also you left your myspace account logged in on my computer last night and you are really lucky i held back my evil after you tortured me with bonnie tyler. you know what i am capable of bitch