Sunday, February 18, 2007

Readers, your opinion counts

I'm at a fork in the road, and you have the power to driect me in the right decision. Recently, I've been on the hunt for a garlic press, since chopping garlic is, in my opinion, yucky. I've narrowed my options down to two OXO brand presses. The first has soft rubber handles and self-cleaning. The second one has a removable plate for easy cleaning and is really nice looking. It's also more expensive.

Help me choose.



UPDATE: I went with the first choice. It looks nice, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you pick the one with the grip handles, the plastic will absorb the garlic smell over time, and you will not be able to get rid of it. if you go with the non grip handle, it might slip out, but garlic is easy to press, so i really don't think it will be a problem. also, consider you can press ginger too without the smell of garlic tainting your senses.

Anonymous said...

i have the one with the black grip and i really like it. i don't think they had the other one at the time. . . it looks nicer but maybe it is because it just looks sleeker. buy it at bed, bath and beyond and try it out and if you don't like it return/exchange it??

Anonymous said...

linen's and things sells the same stuff as bed and bath at a cheaper price.
-rubi

bass said...

i don't know why you wouldn't come to me with this. :(

YZA said...

i'm sorry, ross. i'm so, so, sorry