Friday, February 8, 2008

Sometimes drunk people aren't so bad

Last Sunday I went outside of my comfort zone (i.e., my apartment) and actually went out...to a bar! As I approached the Latin American Club (neither Latin American nor is it a club), I saw Alexis withdrawing cash from the ATM so decided to stop and wait for her. She then proceeds to greet me with some well-aimed punches to the shoulder. This drunken roughhousing would be indicative of the night to come.

During the course of the night, there would be headlocking, verbal threats, fallen hot dogs, more punching and a general hubbub of drunkenness. The night ended with Alexis freaking out over a candle with a baby's face on it and Brian begging to go home so he can throw up. See for yourself.


Yup.


The photog says "hi."


Me and my Bro...phy.


Brian votes Obama, Audrey suffers. Alexis is plastered. Thanks Katie.


It was good, really.

sausage on ground
Brian's first bite proves unsuccessful.

No comments: