Thursday, October 18, 2007

Project Runway is almost here, or Where is Andrae?




It feels like a few years since Project Runway's season finale aired. I've waited and waited for the new season to start, and guess what? I'm still waiting! What the hell??! Another month? That shouldn't be right.

Since I don't have cable and rely on Audrey for all my Bravo needs, I haven't really had a chance to watch Tim Gunn's show. In my heart of hearts, though, I know even that wouldn't quench my thirst for PR.

For fans of Season 2 (the best!), here's a gem I found on YouTube:

5 comments:

Audrey said...

i can't wait!

bass said...

the tim gunn show is better in theory. like "i wish tim gunn would come into my life and make me a better person" is an idea better thought about without the constraints that the actual show puts on itself. also, it is a little too much like What Not To Wear.

Anonymous said...

Can you invite Katie over to watch this with you so I don't have to watch it? Please.

Unknown said...

You can watch Project Runway for free online at http://www.cavenger.com/pr.php

Anonymous said...

OMG i was just thinking about Andrae last night!

I was secretly hoping they would bring him back for the 4th season. maybe for the 5th my wish will come true.