Monday, September 3, 2007

Will Arnett, I love you

Gob was definitely my favorite character on Arrested Development. An irresponsible, wannabe magician wins my heart every time. Yesterday I watched Blades of Glory for the second time at Kelsey and Micah's and tonight I saw Let's Go to Prison per Micah's suggestion. Will Arnett tends to play the villain that you empathize with. He's an ass, but you love him anyway. That, and I kind of have a crush on him. Amy Poehler, you're a lucky bastard.

UPDATE: I also forgot to mention that he's in a new movie I want to see, which was kind of the whole reason for the post in the first place. My good friend Ross, in his cute roundabout way, has just volunteered to see it with me, I think.


Will Arnett bargaining for his life with a white supremacist in Let's Go To Prison with forks in his legs.


One of my favorite outfits from Blades of Glory. Will and Amy Poehler as a brother-sister figure skating team.

4 comments:

bass said...

I wish he had a new movie coming out in a few days written by a funny man and directed by a funny man. :(

bass said...

me + you = there!

Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting me.

Audrey said...

I LIKE WILL ARNETT