Thursday, September 20, 2007

Luggage locks are cuter than babies

Audrey and I recently bought luggage for our (seperate) upcoming trips to New York. After reading this post at The Consumerist, I thought it might be a good idea to get a luggage lock. Up until now, I've never thought to use a lock on my luggage. Anyway, Audrey beat me to the punch and got a set of two locks, one of which she gave to me. To my surprise, it didn't look or feel cheap. In fact, it was probably the cutest lock I've ever seen (is that even possible?). So much so, in fact, I felt like I had to take a picture of it and blog about it. See for yourself.

tiny little lock, i love you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, you know you aren't allowed to lock your luggage, right? also, thanks for inviting me to new york. slut.

Anonymous said...

also, wow. another stimulating blog entry. champers!

YZA said...

you never asked

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you were going! i'm going at the end of october. haha... lame.