Monday, July 16, 2007

Project Runway, come back...PLEASE!!!

It's been too long, old friend. I miss Heidi's funny accent, Michael Kors' bloated orange face, and Tim Gunn's carefully tailored words of advice (get it? ha!). Most of all, I miss the inspired/inspiring creativity the contestants bring to the table. It's mind-blowing how quickly each designer can come up with a concept and design then execute them, usually exceptionally well. Sometimes, though, I'd rather focus on the designers than the designs themselves. I mean, come on—it was fun to hate Jeffrey and his chinlessness. Remember when he made Angela's mom cry? That bastard.

Today Ross sent me a link to the Castro Theatre's upcoming events. If you scroll down to July 27th, you have a chance to attend a meet & greet with the "Bad Boys of Runway," aka, Santino and Jeffrey. I must admit, it does sound kind of fun. I can imagine myself asking, "Jeffster, how'd it feel to make that lady cry? You feel like a man? Huh, big guy?" I think it might be worth it.

No comments: