Monday, July 30, 2007

Baby Bella is a year old

Bella's first birthday bash was fantastic super fun times. She was smiling the whole time and only cried for a brief second when she realized the wrong Asian (read: me) was holding her. Once she got a taste of the sugary strawberry lemonade I had, you couldn't pry her away.

Becky and Ziad did a great job organizing/hosting the party/BBQ for the 30+ guests, babies, dogs, etc. It's hard to believe, but I haven't eaten that much in a while. The tofu and veggie kebabs were amazing!! The other culinary highlights included Sarah's tofu pate and Becky's chocolate chip cookies. My belly thanks you.

IMG_5058.JPG
Guests vs. Ziad and Bella.

IMG_5009.JPG
Becky takes a break from running around to pose for me.

IMG_5031.JPG
Bella with second favortie Auntie Lark.

IMG_4947.JPG
Peace.

IMG_5015.JPG
Brent and the girl that kept following him around.

No comments: