Thursday, December 18, 2008

On turning 30

Just over an hour ago I turned 30. For the first time on a birthday I felt like I'm getting older. That'll probably change tomorrow morning when I go back into work and do the same thing I was doing before my birthday. But tonight I'll just sit in front of the computer, try to do some work and contemplate 30 for a bit.

UPDATE: It's morning and I've contemplated and yeah, it's like any other age. BUT 30 did bring me this, the MOST ADORABLE birthday wish ever.



ONE MORE UPDATE: I was just sent this. SO cute.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, i thought the singing birthday message from marcus and me was the most adorable birthday wish you received?

Dugaldo said...

It was Thursday night. I was at work logging info when I looked at the date and suddenly had the gnawing feeling that I had forgotten somebody's birthday. Sorry it was yours puto...

I hope it went fabulously and I'm sure your 30's will be spent puteando around even more than your 20's.

Happy belated my friend.