Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Goodbye, silver tooth fillings

Today marks the fourth(!) time I've been to Dr. Atrouni's office in the past three weeks. Every visit has been a sweeping success. Most of my disgusting silver fillings have been replaced by enamel-colored ones. Dental artistry indeed! Besides from the great dental work, the hospitality of the staff is hands down the best I've ever received from a dental/medical office. They talk to me and ask about my day. They even take pictures of me with my phone for my blog (thanks, Lauren!).

Whenever my teeth are being worked on, I get headphones and a DVD of my choice. For some reason I always pick Friends. I guess I'm just hoping it's one of the Thanksgiving episodes. Thank you, Dr. Atrouni (and various assistants), for being there with me when Rachel and Ross broke up and for being there when they got back together (remember when Monica had to cook with Mockolate?!!).

Till we meet again, I promise I'll floss (more) regularly!

me w/dental dam
Dental dam doesn't taste good.

My digital x-rays
A shot of my digital x-rays that I snuck in.

my mandibular central incisors
My mandibular central incisors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, is this why i hardly ever see you? you've been at the dentist? bitch. call. me.