Friday, June 15, 2007

Text wars

I felt like a retaliatory blog was in order to prove just how hypocritical Blahdrey and her blogs are. She recently had to pay and extra $15 because her text-happy fingers couldn't keep themselves off the keypad. So what does she do? She blames me for sending too many trifling texts. So what if I happen to be indiscriminate when it comes to texting?

Jump to tonight. I check my phone and what do I get? A text from Text Nazi herself with two words: "White power!" Nice waste of ten cents. I hope Timmy Von Trimble drops into your rain gutter tonight! Also, stop drawing Hitler on my memo board! You and Ross should get your Fred Perry's and Doc Marten's ready for the "rally."

Here is her diabolical dry-erase drawing:

Cartoon Hitler

In an unrelated story, I was hoping this video would be a lot funnier, but it wasn't.

4 comments:

miss_helena said...

um, i'm going to side with audrey on this one....um, yes.

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

i didn't draw that and i won't tolerate this libelous smear campaign. whoever did probably did it to throw a wrench into your game. i mean who wants to date a nazi? especially one with big calves.

miss_helena said...

they're called cankles.