Friday, March 7, 2008

Rickrolled

As in my personal life, I'm very vocal about my appreciation of Rick Astley at work. Recently, I got an email from my co-worker Craig asking me to take some screenshots of a video supposedly from a client. Thinking it was an odd request that I should be the one to take the screenshots, I played the video. A familiar melody started and soon enough, Rick was on my screen doing the Astley shuffle.

That's when I realized I had just been Rickrolled.

Later, the office manager hands me a FedEx package and said "This came for you." Eagerly opening it, I found a piece of paper with Rick on it, front and center. Well played, Tristan. Rickrolled twice in one day...what a great honor. Perhaps I can add my experiences to this database.

rickrolled #1
The email, with video attached.

rickrolled #2
The package.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't understand what rickrolling is with that wikipedia entry